Kimberbell Birthday Pillow
Address: 3716 E. Main St., Mesa, AZ 85205
Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Instructor: Jackie Lelli (NEEDLEUP@Q.COM)
Celebrate those special birthdays with a bench pillow that can be personalized for each special person in your life.
The CD must be purchased at Mulqueen Sewing as well as the pillow form
(in the fabric dept)
You must have at least a 6" x 10" hoop.
1) If you are going to quilt pillow prior to class you may do so, however you must cut fabric for top at least 1" larger (20x31) after it is quilted cut to 19x30.
2) White background for letter banners cut to 3x3, cut as many that are needed for the first name you want to use. You will use a variety of felt colors for back (see banner instructions in file on disk)
3) Trace and cut out all applique pieces.
4) You will complete the pillow at home.
- 8x12 hoop or 6x10
- Variety of embroidery thread.
- mini pom pom trim for banner (1yard)
- Mini clothes pins.
- Trim of choice for cake trim (1/4 yard each)
- White background for letters cut to 3x3 and a variety of felt colors cut to 5x5.
- Fabric per the instructions
- Kimberbell Birthday Pillow CD (to be purchased at Mulqueens)
- Pillow form (to be purchased at Mulqueens)