Jingle all the Way Quilt Techniques Class
Address: 7838 N 59th Ave, Glendale AZ 85301
Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dates: Oct 19 OR Oct 27
Instructor: Ramona Hooker (email@example.com)
Learn techniques that will allow you to feel confident in completing the Jingle all the Way machine embroidery quilt in the comfort of your home. New skills will include vinyl applique, fringe wreaths, flex foam gift tags, and dimensional mylar lights that will be used as embellishment. A sample of the completed quilt is in the Glendale location.
To Complete BEFORE class:
- Purchase the Jingle all the Way machine embroidery version book and download the CD to a thumb drive in the format that is compatible with your embroidery machine. (20% discount for class)
- Purchase a Jingle all the Way quilt kit.
- Cut the following in preparation for the class: one stocking with chenille cuff, page 7 one block of the North Pole Neighborhood Christmas Houses, page 8 One of the Snow globes, page 9 No Peeking gift tag, page 18 Dimensional Mylar lights, page 19 please place each project in a seperate ziploc bag for ease of completing.
- Jingle all the Way machine embroidery book quilt kit
- Embroidery sewing machine with hoops
- basic sewing supplies including applique scissors
- Kimberbell paper tape
- Embroidery thread colors that are needed to complete the full quilt are: white black Christmas Red Butternut Yellow Grass Green Lemony Lime Green Dusty Green Neon Yellow Silver Dark Brown Copper