The Skyline S9 is the first machine in its series to include both sewing and embroidery. This great machine includes Wi-Fi capability that makes it easy to send embroidery designs from an iPad or computer straight to the machine.
In addition, we've developed five amazing iPad app to help make your embroidery better. Enjoy AcuDesign, AcuEdit, AcuMonitor, and the new AcuSetter and AcuSketch apps. Click on the icon to download at the App store.
Enjoy choosing up to 250 embroidery designs, including 40 exclusive designs by Anna Maria Horner along with 300 stitches. With a maximum embroidery size of 6.7" x 7.9" and sewing speeds of 1000 SPM, the Skyline S9 provides a full suite of powerful capabilities to ensure all projects are beautiful, yet easily executed. Navigating through these great features is easy with the Skyline S9's LCD color touchscreen.
*Available at Authorized Janome Dealers
Click here for the Skyline S9 Landing Page.
Click here for the Skyline Series Landing Page.
Click here to get started with Stitch Composer.
Click here for Stitch Composer Loop Lesson.
Click here for the Skyline S9 Features and Benefits.
Click here to learn the Tapering function on the Skyline S9.
Click here to learn how to use AcuEdit with the Skyline S9.
- 250 built-in embroidery designs including 40 exclusive designs by Anna Maria Horner
- 20 fonts for monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 6.7" x 7.9"
- Free arm embroidery
- Design transfer via Wi-Fi, USB and direct PC connection
- Sewing speed up to 1,000 SPM
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, turnover, drag and drop, re-edit, zoom, arc, combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by 1, 10, 100 and 500 stitches
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop position even after starting embroidery
- Cutwork enabled
- Embroidery couching function
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermann, Sulky, Madeira, Robison-Anton, Mettler, Jenny Haskins
- Standard Hoops: RE20a (6.7" x 7.9"), SQ14a (5.5" x 5.5"), FA10a (3.9" x 1.6")
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 300 built-in stitches including 3 alphabet fonts
- 11 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension control
- Superior needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Memorized needle up/down
- AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Stitch tapering function
- Variable zig zag
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory function
- Last stitch recall capability
- Adjustable Knee lift
- Machine size: 20" x 12" x 9"
- Machine weight: 26lbs
- Work space: 8.3"
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD touchscreen
- Automatic foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- AcuFeed Flex™ 1/4 Inch Seam Foot (Twin)
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Holder with AD Foot
- AcuFeed Flex™ Holder and Foot (Single)
- AcuFeed Zipper Foot (Single)
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R with Stabilizer Plate
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Button Sewing Foot
- Darning Foot
- Embroidery Couching Foot
- Embroidery Hoop FA10
- Embroidery Hoop RE20a (170mm x 200mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ14a (140mm x 140mm)
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Knee Lifter
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot
- Overedge Foot M
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E