Edge to Edge Quilting Class
Address: 8725 S. Kyrene Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Instructor: Kathie Brown (email@example.com)
Edge to Edge Quilting with your embroidery machine Learn how to do a quilt top with your embroidery machine.
- Purchase the book Edge to Edge quilting by Amelie Scott designs
- Have a panel or minimum piece of fabric 30" X 30" batting and backing to size.
- Fabric 30" X 30" backing and batting to fit fabric size
- Thread for quilt top Embroidery bobbin thread
- Largest hoop Templates (if they came with your machine)
- Minimum hoop size to bring is 6" x 10" or larger.
- marking pen
- embroidery unit
- power cord
- 1/2 yd pattern fabric (it has lines and is a thin stabilizer type fabric with grid lines) pins
Class and Club Policy
Class and/or Club fees are required at the time of registration. Reservations will only be accepted at time of full payment. If you need to cancel a class, we must be notified a minimum of five (5) days in advance of the class. At five days, we guarantee the attendance to the teacher so she can prepare for the class. There will be no class refunds or credits given after that time period. We reserve the right to cancel a class if we do not have the minimum number of students the teacher requires. If that happens, a full refund or credit will be given. Please read over the supply list for the class completely to see what preparations or special products are needed for the class. Purchase your supplies prior to the class unless the supply list indicates differently.