Address: 7838 N 59th Ave, Glendale AZ 85301
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Instructor: Ellen Born (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Need gift giving ideas? These items just might be the way to make quick and easy gifts that can be personalized and don't take much time. Come for a couple hours or come for the day. The items that can be made are:
1) What's in Your Bag? This small bag that can be made with mesh or see-through vinyl. Use it for cosmetics, cords, sewing items, cords, or anything you want.
2) Gifty Card Holders -- make that gift card special with a holder.
3) Pot Handlers -- these are great as a small gift, or with any kitchen gift items.
4) Coasters - set of 4
5) Wine Bottle Gift Bag
Bring a lunch and come work with us. We will have water, coffee, and snacks available.
Decide which item/items you want to make and search your stash for coordinating FQers (fat quarters) for the items that you want to make. [multiples of one item, or try your hand at making several items.]
EACH of the above items require 2 coordinating FQers
PLUS the items in the supply list.
Buy the pattern at Mulqueen's (Glendale) of the item/items that you want to make and collect the supplies.
Pattern: What's in Your Bag?
2 FQers - fusible fleece - vinyl or mesh - 14" zipper
Pattern: Gifty Card Holders
2 FQers - fusible - Stiff Stuff or Temtex - 5/8" button
- floss, ribbon or yarn ties
Pattern: Pot Handlers
2 FQers - insulbrite - Thermolamb Plus or cotton batting -
optional - rick-rack, buttons, etc.
Pattern: Coaster - get for Teachers
2 FQers - cotton batting
Pattern: Wine Bottle Gift Bag
2 FQers - Ribbon
NOTE: If you want matching Wine Bottle Gift Bag and Coasters bring 1/2 yard of two co-ordinating fabrics.
Supplies Needed to Bring:
Rotary cutter & ruler
Sewing machine with the feet [zipper, zig-zag, etc.]
Threads to coordinate with your fabrics
Basic supplies :
- pins, seam ripper, fabric marker, safety pins, scissors
Bring your lunch!