Broomhilda's Bakery Quilt Technique Class
Address: 7838 N 59th Ave, Glendale AZ 85301
Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dates: Sept 28 OR Sept 29
Instructor: Ramona Hooker (email@example.com)
Learn the machine embroidery techniques that will allow you to feel confident in completing the Broomhilda's Bakery quilt at home. We will be doing vinyl machine embroidery, Chenille, Glitter fabric and Mylar blocks, and flying geese in the hoop.
Please complete BEFORE coming to class:
- Purchase the Broomhilda's Bakery machine embroidery book (20% discount if purchased for class) and download the CD to a thumb drive in the format that is compatible with your Embroidery sewing machine.
- Purchase the Broomhilda's Bakery quilt kit (available at Mulqueen).
- Follow the cutting instructions for the following projects: Boot Flower, page 15 Witch Hat Flower, page 16 Dessert Stand Witch Cupcake, page 18 Flying Geese, #1 Block, page 19 Spider Pie, page 15 Also purchase a Broomhilda's Bakery Quilt Embellishment Kit (20% discount applies)
- Please bring the prepared and cut projects (may want to put in seperate ziploc bags for ease of use)
- your embroidery machine and hoops
- basic sewing supplies including applique scissors
- Embroidery thread colors needed to complete the full quilt are: light brown, dark brown, red, light purple, purple, light green (lime), dark green, pink, orange, yellow, dark gray, light gray, black and white.