Address: 7838 N 59th Ave, Glendale AZ 85301
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Dates: Aug 18th
Instructor: Ellen Born (email@example.com)
2 Fabric Bargello
This stunning Bargello uses only two fabrics - an Ombre and a co-ordinating print! This one day class will get your quilt started enough for you to finish at home. The pattern includes three layouts and the class will offer many hints to make construction easier!
Supplies to purchase at Mulqueen's
Pattern: Two Fabric Bargello by Susie Weaver
Purchase Ombre fabric and a co-ordinating print according to pattern guidelines.
To complete Before Class:
Press that center crease out of your fabrics!
Wind a Neutral Bobbin before class.
Bring to Class:
- Large Cutting mat
- SHARP Rotary cutter
- Long Rotary cutting ruler
- Sewing Machine
- Neutral thread (suggestion: WIND bobbin before class)
- A CONTRASTING Thread that will show up on your fabric
- Basic sewing supplies – straight pins, seam ripper, etc
- Long bladed Scissors
- Tape Measure
- Post-it notes
- Fabric Marking pen that will show up on your print fabric
- A board to pin strips to:
I have a two sided board for cutting and pressing and I pin to the pressing side. BUT, you can also pin your strips to the cardboard insert that fabric comes folded on.
Class and Club Policy