Tailormade Quilters Vision
Tailormade Quilters Vision Sewing Cabinet
Available in Teak and White and finished with an embossed mar-resistant surface!
- Large freestanding Companion Chest can be positioned according to user preference. It features 3 large-capacity drawers.
- All drawers feature full-extension steel drawer glides.
- The front leaf extension is secured and support by the large capacity front drawer and Companion Chest
- The right leaf extension when positioned is supported by an attached sidewall.
- The sewing machine platform is supported by a heavy-duty, touch release 3-position air lift that allows for ergonomic center needle position sewing.
- Machine cut cupboard
- Flush-mount hinges prevent fabric snagging.
- The back leaf extension can be raised or lowered and is supported by two gate legs.
- Easy-roll, lockable casters are attached to the reinforced base frame of the sewing cabinet.
• 56” W x 20-1/2” D x 29-1/4” H
• 71” W (with Right Extension Positioned)
• 55” D (with Front and Back Leaf Extensions Positioned)
• 29-1/2” H
Tailormade LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty protects against manufacturer’s defects in the workmanship and materials of certain components in your Tailormade sewing cabinet.
A 12-month limited warranty applies to all components related to the individual parts incorporated into the Tailormade cabinet frame, hinges, castors and handles. The lifter carries a limited 24-month warranty. This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Tailormade cabinet. The warranty includes the renewal or replacement of any parts that become defective during the warranty period through normal use. This warranty applies only to defects in the components listed above and all components that are found to be defective will be, at the manufacturer’s option, repaired or replaced at no charge provided they are returned as described below. In addition, incidental and consequential damages resulting from a breach of this warranty or any implied warranty are excluded to the extent permitted by state law.
In the event you discover a defective component, return the defective component and the original receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase to us. We will then provide you with a replacement component free of charge within a reasonable period thereafter. You will be responsible for all freight charges in connection with delivering the defective component to us, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, any labor charges that may be applicable. We will pay all freight charges in connection with delivering replacement components back to you.
Tailormade sewing machine furniture has been designed for personal, family or household use in connection with sewing machines and related crafts and hobbies. This warranty does not cover any defect resulting from misuse or abuse of the product, normal wear and tear, or use of your Tailormade furniture in a commercial environment.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. If you have any questions about your warranty, please contact Tailormade.